PUBLISHED MAY 1, 2022
WICHITA, KANSAS - MAY 1, 2022 - HJH REAL Token (HJHRE), a revolutionary tracking token designed to track and derive its value from the profitability of HJH Investments' real estate portfolio, today announced first-quarter 2022 financial results, subsequently hosting a mining event of 3,347,501.42 tokens at the market price of $0.8663178.
HJHRE mining events occur once per quarter, contingent upon HJH Investments acquiring additional real estate assets. The value of assets purchased is calculated at the end of each quarter, directly influencing the number of tokens mined. This process is detailed in the token white paper and on its website.
- As of April 1, 2022, the Forecasted Net Operating Income for all of HJH Investments' real estate assets totaled $25,310,452.80, as calculated for the 12-month period of April 1, 2022, through March 31, 2023.
- In the first quarter of 2022, HJH Investments conducted $2,900,000.00 in acquisition activity.
- First-quarter 2022 disposition activity occurred in the amount of $4,650,000.00.
- Using the market price on 3/31/2022 of $0.8663178, HJH Investments mined 3,347,501.42 tokens.
- Detailed quarterly reports are available at hjhrealtoken.com.
About HJH REAL Token
HJH Real launched on SushiSwap and Uniswap on March 31, 2022, with around 400 million coins already in circulation and a maximum token supply of 1.2 billion units. As a tracking token for HJH Investments’ real estate holdings, the token aims to integrate characteristics of the stock market, real estate, and ETFs using cryptocurrency. In order to employ a robust tracking mechanism, the project utilizes a dual-pricing system in which the Real Estate Asset and Income (REAI) can be seen as a Price-to-Earnings logic applied to the real estate industry. The second formula is a Proof-of-Volume (POV) calculation that divides a well-researched statistical coefficient (i.e., 5,764,801) by the total HJRE exchanged or gifted on the market. Purchasers should note that buying HJHRE is not an investment in HJH Investments' real estate assets.
About HJH Investments
HJH Investments is a Kansas-based commercial real estate syndication firm with a real estate portfolio in excess of $425 Million. To date, HJH has acquired 72 properties. The company primarily procures properties in the Midwestern and Southeastern markets of the United States. Visit hjhinvestments.com for more information.